Friday, March 8, 2013

Time continued...

Me again... Last time I started carrying on about "time" and how I feel about time, so now it's what I do with my time. I seem to have a little more of it (to myself) now that Aiden is in pre-school, but my days still go by too quickly. I love spending time with my son, I'd do it everyday if I could, heck I did it for 4 years! Do I get tired of it? No. Do I ever get annoyed? Umm, ok maybe sometimes but I wouldn't have it any other way!


My son is like many other kids; smart, funny, active, mischievous, playful, conniving, sweet, rambunctious etc... I try to give my time to him basically. teaching him, guiding him, learning ways to express ourselves, and BEing ourselves! I try utilizing his childhood by doing things I never got the chance to do. I'm not going to pretend I had it rough because I didn't, but that's a whole different topic. Despite me absolutely loving my time with Aiden, I've actually been able to use this extra time trying to find myself. Something I gave up after becoming a mom was myself.

Being myself and finding myself helped me discover a slightly creative side. This is something I'd never think I could have. I'm still working on fine tuning and perfecting it but it's there! I haven't had a "job" in nearly 5 years, and even with limited schooling but YES, even with a degree too it's been tough trying to get back in the work force. The thought of working from home, on my own time, creating my own schedule is rather enticing! What better way to start working, making a little money, still enjoying family time and freedom than to work for myself?! This is a new adventure, scary and exciting and all I can do is hope for the best! Wish me luck guys, this is a mom on a journey to be better! Better for her son, husband, society and myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment