Monday, March 11, 2013

Newfound Creativity

Well, it's after 1:00 AM and I'm still awake, thanks to this time change (which I'm NOT complaining about). I'm pretty thrilled to announce that I recently added a new hobby to my schedule. I'm very excited about it and look forward to what this will bring. I started my own small Tutu business. I'm offering custom made tutu dresses and skirts for girls of all ages.

I started this little project as a way to make something special for my niece who lives across the country. She is one of the few little girls in my family and finding a way to make her feel like a princess was very important to me. If you're interested in these tutus no matter what part of the country you're in, or just want to browse, stop by my Facebook page! Thanks for your support, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment